The manual is divided into thirty-three chapters of about five pages each which provides a brief review of mathematics, electricity, boilers and control systems, fuel system, main engines, gears and shafting, Lubrication systems, refrigeration, steering systems, hydraulics and deck machinery, safety and firefighting and miscellaneous systems and equipment.
NMU Upgrading and Retraining School346 West 17th Street
New York, NY USA 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 166 p.
- TRT Terms: Engineers; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Training courses (Deck engineer); Training courses (Junior engineer); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138709
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NMU Upgrading and Retraining School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM