FIREMAN/WATERTENDER AND OILER MANUAL
The manual provides explanations of heat, the main auxiliary stream and water cycle, the various types of boiler, draft and oil burning installations, raising steam, reciprocating and steam turbines, pumps, electricity, deck machinery, machinery, steering engines piping systems and refrigeration. A list of safety precautions and a glossary are included. Illustrations of the various type boilers and various type boilers and a pressure type oil burning system are provided.
NMU Upgrading and Retraining School346 West 17th Street
New York, NY USA 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Fire fighting; Firefighters; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Training courses (Oiler); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138708
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NMU Upgrading and Retraining School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM