Provides a detailed step-by-step explanation of the principles of the steam turbine and its construction/operation including reduction gearing, governors, lubrication and thrust bearings. NOTE: The explanations must be used in conjunction with eighty-two(82) separate photographs, sketches and diagrams which are not in this manual.
NMU Upgrading and Retraining School346 West 17th Street
New York, NY United States 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 38 p.
- TRT Terms: Ship crews; Steam turbines; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Steam turbine operation; Training courses (Steam turbines); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138706
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NMU Upgrading and Retraining School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM