RULES OF THE ROAD - VOLUME I
Volume I and Volume II contain sample Coast Guard questions and answers on the Rules of the Road. The questions have been given over the years on all grades of examinations - Inland and Ocean licenses. They should be used as a study guide to understand and interpret the Rules. The last 13 pages contain sketches and diagrams of vessels and boats displaying the various lights and shapes required under the rules.
- See also Vol. 2. Order as a set.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY USA 10004
- Publication Date: 1969-6
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Pilotage; Ship crews; Traffic regulations; Training; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rule of the road
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Law; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138700
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM