TIDES AND CURRENTS MANUAL
The manual is divided into two sections. Section one consists of 101 questions and answers dealing with all phases of tides and currents. Many tide and current problems, including their solutions, are provided so that the student will develop a familiarity with, and know how to interpret and use the various sections of the tide and current tables. (See MRIS Accession No. 138699). The second part consists of 18 pages of tide and current terms with a detailed definition of each.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY United States 10004
- Van Wart, G G
- Publication Date: 1967-4
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Ship crews; Tides; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Tides/currents)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138698
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM