LORAN A/C RECEIVING EQUIPMENT
Provides a general description of LORAN A and C receiving equipment, the principles of LORAN A and C and how they differ, the use of loran charts and corrections and finally a section on operating procedures for both modes. Also includes illustrations of the Loran signals as they appear on the scope as an aid to proper use of the controls and interpretation of the signals.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY USA 10004
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 44 p.
- TRT Terms: Loran; Loran C; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Loran navigation; Training courses (Loran)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138692
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM