GENERAL DECK SUBJECTS
The 430 questions and answers in this manual provide a review of the officer's general knowledge of all deck subjects. The deck officer should also review rules and regulations, nautical astronomy, charts and aids to navigation, seamanship, cargo stowage, celestial and terrestial navigation to make certain he is completely familiar with all this material. The manual should be used to pin-point any areas where additional study is required.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY USA 10004
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Ship crews; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (General deck subjects)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138686
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 21 1976 12:00AM