Consists of 413 questions and answers of which the first 140 are devoted to nautical astronomy definitions. The definitions, in conjunction with the balance of the text, provide the student with the fundamentals essential for understanding celestial navigation. Included are diagrams of the celestial sphere and short celestial navigation problems which help to clarify the written material and definitions.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY United States 10004
- Ragonese, F E
- Publication Date: 1971-3
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Celestial navigation; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Celestial navigation)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00138685
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 21 1976 12:00AM