TURBINES - 3
The manual consists of 92 questions and essay type answers on elementary thermodynamics, turbine blading, packing, lubrication systems, thrust bearings, governors and general operating procedures involving start-up, at sea steaming and securing. Diagrams of turbines and their components are included.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY USA 10004
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Ship crews; Steam power plants; Steam turbines; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training; Steam turbine control; Training courses (Steam turbines)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138679
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM