RAPID RADAR PLOTTING
A clearly written, step-by-step explanation of how to use the Rapid Radar Plotting method instead of using maneuvering board plotting sheets. The new method teaches plotting directly on the radar scope or reflection plotter which provides a speed triangle rather than a distance triangle using a relative motion plot. Seven separate work problems or tests and their answers are included to help the student develop proficiency and understanding of this method.
AMO/MEBA District 2School of Navigation, 925 Summit Street
Toledo, OH United States 43604
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Radar displays; Radar operators; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Radar plotting; Training courses (Radar observer)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138675
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: AMO/MEBA District 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1976 12:00AM