GREAT LAKES DECK OFFICERS LICENSE - ORIGINAL AND RAISE OF GRADE
The course material is broadly divided into ten sections containing review questions and answers as well as work assignments as follows: (1) Local knowledge - general (2) Local knowledge of Lakes Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie, Ontario and the St. Marys, St. Clair and Detroit Rivers (3) Great Lakes Rules of the Road (4) Magnetism, deviation and variation (5) Piloting and navigation (6) Rules and regulations (7) Ship stability (8) Meteorology (9) Fines and penalties (10) Ship construction definitions.
AMO/MEBA District 2School of Navigation, 925 Summit Street
Toledo, OH United States 43604
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Pilotage; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Deck officers great lakes)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138674
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: AMO/MEBA District 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1976 12:00AM