The manual consists of a compilation of engineering license problems divided into eleven sections and covering the following subjects: (1) engine problems, (2) electrical, (3) boiler, (4) general, (5) pumps, propellers and fuel problems, (6) electricity, (7) reciprocating and uniflow engines, (8) turbine theory, description, operation and repairs, (9) refrigeration, (10) boilers and (11) engineering safety. No answers are provided for the questions in these sections.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY United States 10004
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Engineering; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Engineering education
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (General engineering)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138673
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1976 12:00AM