The manual provides a review of mathematics including addition, subtraction, division, use of decimals, square root problems, fractions and algebra. Many of the formulas commonly found on the USCG examination are included for review purposes. Since many of the formulas were taken from Coast Guard Rules and Regulations, the student should obtain a copy for study along with the formulas. A list of definitions and conversion factors is also provided as well as numerous problems and answers which will allow the student to check his understanding and proficiency.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY United States 10004
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 64 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Engineering; Mathematics; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Engineering education
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Mathematics)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138668
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1976 12:00AM