The manual is divided into two broad sections. Part (1) consists of 241 questions and essay answers dealing with pumps and compressors, engineering definitions and principles, instruments, lubrication and vessel inspection procedures including pollution regulations. Part (2) provides Q & A on mathematics applicable to third, second, first assistant and chief engineers as well as questions on boilers for third and second assistant engineers.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY United States 10004
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Ship crews; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Auxiliary machinery; Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Auxiliary machinery)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138667
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM