CHIEF ENGINEER (GENERAL)
The manual consists of over 800 questions of which a quarter are questions with essay type answers. The material covers the usual questions dealing with the General part of the USCG license examination.
Seamen's Church Institute of New York15 State Street
New York, NY United States 10004
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Engineering; Ship crews; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Engineering education
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Chief engineer)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138666
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seamen's Church Institute of New York
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM