SCHOOL FOR MARINE STEWARDS
This group of practical and tested recipes is conveniently arranged in four main sections - (1) breads, rolls, cakes, icings, cookies, pastries and miscellaneous recipes; (2) presents 133 recipes for preparing beef, veal, pork, lamb, variety meats, sausage, ready to serve meats, soups and sauces. These recipes are designed to serve 50 people but can be easily adjusted with few changes; (3) sanitation and (4) general menu planning and meat cutting.
AMO/MEBA District 2School of Navigation, 925 Summit Street
Toledo, OH United States 43604
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 275 p.
- TRT Terms: Education and training; Food industry; Shipboard personnel; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cookery
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Steward); Training courses (Steward); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138665
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: AMO/MEBA District 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM