FIRST CLASS PILOTS - BOOK I
The manual is designed to act as a review for deck officers in preparation for the First Class Pilot's examination. The material is divided into seven sections providing questions and essay type answers on (1) local knowledge (2) instruments and accessories (3) aids to navigation (4) cargo handling and stowage (5) life-saving and fire fighting equipment and its use (6) rules and regulations and general Q & A on safety and (7) pertains strictly to characteristics of various lights, aids to navigation and geographical location of shoal areas in the Great lakes.
AMO/MEBA District 2School of Navigation, 925 Summit Street
Toledo, OH United States 43604
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 225 p.
- TRT Terms: Airline pilots; Flight training; Inland waterways; Ship crews; Ship pilots; Training; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Pilot training
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Pilots)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138663
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: AMO/MEBA District 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM