MARINE OPERATOR COURSE - BOOK 1 (REVISED EDITION B)
The material in this course includes the information covered in the requirements for licensing of operators of vessels up to 100 gross tons operating on both the inland and offshore waters of the United States and will serve as good preparation for both the inland and ocean operators examinations. The study of this material will be valuable to those who have had some sea experience as well as to the person who has just begun the study of piloting and small boat handling. The first nine chapters in this two book series cover (1) Manning and licensing (2) General information (3) Aids to navigation (4) Chart navigation (5) Machinery operation (6) Rules and regulations (7) Pollution (8) Weather and barometer and (9) First aid. Numerous multiple choice Q&A are provided for review purposes in each chapter.
Marine Education Associates, Incorporated802 West Main Street
Houma, LA USA 70360
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 278 p.
- TRT Terms: Boating; Diesel engines; First aid; Navigation charts; Navigational aids; Ship crews; Training; Training programs; Vehicle operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Chart navigation; Crew training (Deck); Diesel operation; Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Motorboat operator)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138660
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Young Memorial Vocational Technical School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM