MOTORBOAT OPERATOR COURSE
This manual consists of eight chapters. (1) Inland Rules of the Road; (2) Chart Navigation; (3) Seamanship; (4) Aids to Navigation; (5) Weather and Barometer, Distress and Storm Signals; (6) Lifesaving and Firefighting; (7) First Aid; (8) Machinery Operation. Each chapter is provided with questions and answers for review purposes.
Marine Education Associates, Incorporated802 West Main Street
Houma, LA United States 70360
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 248 p.
- TRT Terms: Boating; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Motorboat operator)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138659
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Young Memorial Vocational Technical School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM