MASTERS AND MATES OF VESSELS LIMITED TO THE MINERAL AND OIL INDUSTRY - BOOK III
The manual is divided into seven chapters covering (1) cargo gear (2) ground tackle (3) mooring and maneuvering (4) lifeboats (5) fire fighting and emergency procedures (6) USCG Rules and Regulations and (7) general questions on oil pollution, stability and ship construction. The manual is not intended to teach seamanship but to act as a review of material and information already known by the student to prepare him for the license examination. The question and essay type answer format is used.
Marine Education Associates, Incorporated802 West Main Street
Houma, LA USA 70360
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 238 p.
- TRT Terms: Boating; Merchant seamen; Ship crews; Training
- Candidate Terms: Seamanship
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138656
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Young Memorial Vocational Technical School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM