QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR U.S.P.H.S. FIRST AID CERTIFICATE
This book of questions and answers was compiled to aid the mariner in obtaining his first aid certificate from the United States Public Health Service. These questions and answers are ones that have been given on previous examinations administered by the U.S.P.H.S. for the first aid certificate. The information in this book is intended as a study guide only. To gain a more thorough knowledge of first aid and medical procedures at sea the mariner should have a good working knowledge of: Miscellaneous Publication No. 9# (The Ship's Medicine Chest and First Aid at Sea), published by the U.S. Government Printing Office.
Marine Education Associates, Incorporated802 West Main Street
Houma, LA United States 70360
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: First aid; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (General); Licensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138655
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Young Memorial Vocational Technical School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM