SEA PROJECT FOR SECOND SAILING PERIOD (ENGINE)
This project is a continuation of the "first sailing period" project, however, the assignments are more advanced and cover additional subjects. The subjects covered are (1) marine engineering (2) refrigeration (3) electrical engineering (4) diesel engineering (5) machine shop (6) pertinent data sheets (7) naval architecture and ship construction (8) humanities (9) labor relations (10) automated vessels and (11) heat balance. NOTE: no list of the applicable study test or reading material is included.
United States Merchant Marine AcademySea Project Control Office
Kings Point, NY United States 11024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Electricity; Machining; Refrigeration; Ship crews; Shipbuilding; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Diesel); Training courses (Electrician); Training courses (Machinist); Training courses (Ship construction)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138648
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM