SEA PROJECT FOR FIRST SAILING PERIOD (ENGINE)
This course in marine engineering consists of assignments covering phases of ship operations, systems and components. Each section requires a written report in which a particular area, system, component or operation is described. The project covers (1) marine engineering systems (2) marine engineering operations (3) machine shop (4) electrical engineering (5) diesel engineering (6) Ship construction and (7) deck operations. Note: no list of the applicable study test or reading material is included.
United States Merchant Marine AcademySea Project Control Office
Kings Point, NY United States 11024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Electricity; Machining; Ship crews; Shipbuilding; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Diesel); Training courses (Electrician); Training courses (Machinist); Training courses (Ship construction)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138647
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM