LABORATORY REPORTS FOR ENGINEERING - VOLUME II
The manual provides numerous projects and experiments that the student must perform in the laboratory dealing with: instruements, waveforms and measurements, resistors, linear and nonlinear inductances, current and voltage waves, electrical circuits, AC and DC motors and generators, parallel operation of alternators and magnetic controllers. The second section covers thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, strength of materials, diesel fuel systems, and refrigerant compressors and air conditioning.
United States Merchant Marine AcademyDepartment of Engineering
Kings Point, NY USA 11024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Engineering personnel; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Assistant engineer)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138644
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM