LABORATORY REPORTS FOR ENGINEERING- VOLUME I
This manual outlines sixteen different laboratory projects in steam engineering dealing with reciprocating pumps, rotary pumps, centrifugal pumps, regulators and traps, evaporators, safety valves, boiler fittings and controls, oil burners, combustion control, steam turbine operation, governors and seals. Numerous diagrams and sketches of the various components are included as well as a separate manual on the Hagan combustion control system.
United States Merchant Marine AcademyDepartment of Engineering
Kings Point, NY USA 11024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Education; Engineering; Generators; Ship crews; Steam power plants; Steam turbines; Training; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Engineering education
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training; Steam turbine control; Training courses (Steam generators)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138643
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 1 1976 12:00AM