DEPARTMENT OF HUMANITIES COURSE OUTLINE
The outlines consist of a series of ten week courses in cultural anthropology, English, history and foreign languages. An additional course is also provided for the cadets during the first and second sailing period aboard ships. A list of textbooks and reference material is provided for each course.
United States Merchant Marine AcademyDepartment of Humanities
Kings Point, NY United States 11024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Humanities; Ship crews; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (General); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Humanities)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138642
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM