TANKER OPERATIONS COURSE: INSTRUCTOR'S NOTEBOOK
Provides a historical background of tanker operations, the characteristics and specifications of various petroleum products, loading calculations, tanker piping layouts, oil transfer procedures, loading and discharging, tank cleaning, safety precautions, pollution prevention methods and regulations, and deep water terminals and mooring techniques.
United States Merchant Marine AcademyKings Point, NY USA 11024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 175 p.
- TRT Terms: Loading and unloading; Marine safety; Pollution control; Ship crews; Tankers; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Tanker discharging; Tanker loading; Tanker pollution prevention; Tanker safety; Training courses (Tankerman)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138638
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM