MARITIME LAW AND ECONOMICS COURSE OUTLINES
The course outlines consist of 27 ten week courses in maritime law, economics and related subject areas as follows: Maritime Law I and II; economics; marine transportation; marine insurance; labor relations; managerial processes I; political science; law for engineers; law and society; advanced admiralty law; advanced international law of the sea; environmental law; management and the law; managerial economics I; government and business; transportation economics; international trade and finance; accounting for management; personnel administration; management seminar; seaport management; general psychology; industrial psychology; personal finance; ship chartering. An outline of the topics to be covered in each week, for each course is provided as well as the textbooks and reference material used.
United States Merchant Marine AcademyDepartment of Maritime Law and Economics
Kings Point, NY USA 11024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Education and training; Maritime law; Ship crews; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Economics)
- Subject Areas: Economics; Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138633
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1977 12:00AM