SPECIMEN EXAMINATIONS FOR MERCHANT MARINE DECK OFFICERS
The manual is divided into five separate sections consisting entirely of questions and detailed answers about the following subjects: (1) Rules of the Road, 561 Q&A; (2) Seamanship, 565 Q&A; (3) Cargo handling and stowage, 366 Q&A; (4) this section contains 510 Q&A on Rules and Regulations, Life Saving, and Fire Fighting; (5) General, 331 Q&A. NOTE: Many of the pages in section (1) are not reproducible as the type is quite blurred.
- Based on Specifications of the U.S. Coast Guard, CG 101.
United States Merchant Marine AcademyDepartment of Nautical Science
Kings Point, NY 11024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Fire fighting; Pilotage; Rescue equipment; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Candidate Terms: Seamanship
- Uncontrolled Terms: Rule of the road
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Cargo)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138632
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM