APPLIED MARINE ELECTRONICS (D) VOLUME 2--RADIO NAVIGATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
The manual is divided into 25 sections dealing with low voltage hazards, classification of radio waves, the operation of the radio telephone, radio navigation aids, time signals, radio communication procedures, auto alarms, the operation of CW, UHF and SSB transmitters, operation of facsimile recorders, lifeboat radio, radio laws and the FCC special study guide. Numerous pictures and diagrams are used to clarify the explanations of the equipment and its operation.
United States Merchant Marine AcademyDepartment of Nautical Science
Kings Point, NY 11024
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 133 p.
- TRT Terms: Radio navigation; Ship crews; Training
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Radio nav/com)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138631
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Merchant Marine Academy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM