DIESEL ENGINE COURSE OUTLINE
The text is divided into nine separate sections consisting of 171 questions and detailed answers covering (1) Basic principles of diesel engines, (2) Cycles of operation, (3) Principal stationary parts of an engine, (4) Principal moving parts of an engine, (5) Engine classification, (6) Engine mechanisms and horsepower calculations, (7) Formulas used and methods of calculating, (8) Fuel injection and (9) Diesel mathematics. A list of conversion factors and useful definitions are included.
AMO/MEBA District 2School of Marine Engineering & Nav, 672 4th Ave
Brooklyn, NY USA 11232
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Diesel fuels; Fuel injection; Fuel systems; Ship crews; Training; Vehicle operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Diesel operation; Diesel theory; Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Diesel)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00138626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: AMO/MEBA District 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM