The manual provides 304 multiple choice Q & A for engineers dealing with fire extinguishers, oxygen breathing apparatus, the flame safety lamp, operating procedures for the safety of personnel in the use of equipment, classes of fires, testing and maintenance of safety and fire fighting equipment and U.S. Coast Guard regulations.
AMO/MEBA District 2School of Marine Engineering & Nav, 672 4th Ave
Brooklyn, NY United States 11232
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Fire extinguishing agents; Fire fighting; Fire fighting equipment; Regulations; Safety; Safety equipment; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Licensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Law; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00138625
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: AMO/MEBA District 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM