ENGINE ROOM TOOLS
A text book prepared to acquaint Engineering Department personnel with the names and uses of various hand tools, safety equipment and basic instruments. The primary aim of this book and others in this series, is to help men preparing for a career in the Engine Department to be able to perform their jobs more effectively. The book is divided into three parts (1) Basic Tools, (2) Fastening devices and specialized tool applications and (3) Measuring tools. Each part is followed by a series of review questions and answers. Numerous, clear sketches, pictures and diagrams illustrating the tools being discussed and their proper use are provided throughout the book.
- This book was prepared by the District 2 MEBA Safety and Education Plan in conjunction with the Harry Lundeberg School of Seamanship of the Seafarers International Union.
AMO/MEBA District 2School of Marine Engineering & Nav, 672 4th Ave
Brooklyn, NY USA 11232
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Training courses (Qmed); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: AMO/MEBA District 2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 21 1976 12:00AM