REFRIGERATION COURSE OUTLINE
Provides a detailed schedule for this two week course, held Monday through Friday from 0800 to 1700. The course covers basic refrigeration theory and cycle, operation of the solenoid and thermo-expansion valves, evacuating and changing a system, use of the Halide torch, operation of the evaporator pressure regulator, comparison of ammonia and freon systems and trouble shooting. Over 200 multiple choice Q & A are included for review purposes. A portion of the schedule is reserved for inclass review, testing and union education.
HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORYWRIGHT-PATTERSON A.F.B., OHIO:
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 126 p.
- TRT Terms: Refrigeration; Ship crews; Specialized training; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138606
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM