This booklet is designed to assist the operating personnel who will be sailing aboard the recently automated T-5 tankers. The instructions contained herein will be brief as they are aimed at assisting the engineers and QMED's in taking decisive action in the event of component or system malfunction so as to maintain plant continuity. These instructions do not supercede the technical manuals as supplied by General Regulator and these manuals must be consulted for in-depth analyses of systems functions.
HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORYWRIGHT-PATTERSON A.F.B., OHIO:
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 138 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Engine rooms; Engineers; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Engine room automation; Licensed personnel training; Training courses (Junior engineer)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138605
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM