SAFE SAILING MANUAL FOR PREVENTION OF ACCIDENTS ABOARD GREAT LAKES SHIPS
For nearly 50 years committees concerned with the prevention of personal injuries aboard ship have been functioning in the lake fleet. In that time many worthwhile suggestions have been received, and those of general application were incorporated in preceding editions of the "Prevention of Accidents Aboard Ship." In the current revision, an attempt has been made to rephrase many of the recommendations and to eliminate those which are directly covered by governemnt rules or regulations. The centralization of recommendations relating to a special phase of vessel operation has been continued for ease of reference.
Lake Carriers' Association1411 Rockefeller Building
Cleveland, OH USA 44113
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Education and training; Safety; Ship crews; Shipboard personnel; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Crew training (Engine); Crew training (Steward); Training courses (Safety); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00138603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Lake Carriers' Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM