COOKING AND BAKING ON SHIPBOARD
Provides sixteen chapters of detailed, step by step explanations of all aspects of cooking aboard ship. Included are excellent pictures and illustrations of various food preparation procedures. The manual provides important facts on vitamins and nutrition, menu planning, the day's work, safety in the galley, sanitation, methods to prevent vitamin loss in cooking, how to use recipes as well as providing 313 separate recipes. Baking, meat cutting, care of equipment and a list of food and cooking terms are provided along with a set of conversion tables for figuring weights and measures.
HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORYWRIGHT-PATTERSON A.F.B., OHIO:
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 358 p.
- TRT Terms: Education and training; Food industry; Shipboard personnel; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cookery
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew feeding; Crew training (Steward); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138600
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM