This outline is for a two week course meeting each day for nine days from 0800 to 1700 hours. The course covers basic principles of refrigeration, plant cycles, expansion valves, superheat, solenoid valves, plant operation, refrigeration terms, trouble shooting, and testing the system. A series of 236 multiple choice Q&A are included. Provision is made for a review of all system components with the final day devoted to the USCG examination.
HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORYWRIGHT-PATTERSON A.F.B., OHIO:
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 137 p.
- TRT Terms: Refrigeration; Ship crews; Specialized training; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138597
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM