REFRIGERATED CONTAINER COURSE: SECTION II -- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
The first 14 pages provide definitions of electrical terms and a description of how to service the various electrical components of the Thermoking type SROL-50 refrigeration system. The balance of the manual consists of circuit diagrams showing a breakdown of the electrical circuits with a step by step explanation of the current flow for each circuit.
HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORYWRIGHT-PATTERSON A.F.B., OHIO:
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Containers; Equipment maintenance; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Ship crews; Specialized training; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138593
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: HARRY G. ARMSTRONG AEROSPACE MEDICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM