OPERATIONS GUIDE--WATER AND CEMENT CONTENT OF FRESH CONCRETE
This operations guide provides information needed to set up and operate the Kelly-Vail (K-V) system for determining water and cement content of fresh concrete. The guide describes the K-V system's capabilities, limitations, and accuracy; and details the required equipment, reagents, and procedures. A guide for analyzing test results and a description of two mobile field units are presented. The system's capability to estimate potential concrete strength is also discussed.
Army Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryP.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL United States 61820
- Howdyshell, P A
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement content; Concrete; Equipment; Guides to information; Moisture content; Operations; Portable equipment; Reagents; Strength of materials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mobile equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00138578
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: M-177 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM