OPERATIONS GUIDE--WATER AND CEMENT CONTENT OF FRESH CONCRETE
This operations guide provides information needed to set up and operate the Kelly-Vail (K-V) system for determining water and cement content of fresh concrete. The guide describes the K-V system's capabilities, limitations, and accuracy; and details the required equipment, reagents, and procedures. A guide for analyzing test results and a description of two mobile field units are presented. The system's capability to estimate potential concrete strength is also discussed.
Army Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryP.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL USA 61820
- Howdyshell, P A
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement content; Concrete; Equipment; Guides to information; Moisture content; Operations; Portable equipment; Reagents; Strength of materials
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mobile equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00138578
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: M-177 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM