THE WORLDWIDE NEED FOR TANKERS
Focuses on the outlook for the worldwide tanker fleet, the tonnage surplus which has received increasing press coverage in recent months, and the adjustment steps that possibly will be taken to balance this excess tonnage. To provide perspective for this outlook, a forecast is provided of free world energy demand and the related crude and petroleum product requirements. Also includes comparisons of the current outlook with the forecasts presented at a Seatrade Conference last year.
- Presented at the Seatrade Conference Money and Ships, London, March 18, 1975.
Transportation Exxon CorporationLondon, England
- Mueller, W H
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Fleet management; Petroleum industry; Tankers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Tanker demand
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138554
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Exxon Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM