FINAL ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT, DREDGE RIVER CHANNEL: NAVAL SUBMARINE BASE, NEW LONDON, GROTON, CONNECTICUT. SUPPLEMENT. VOLUME 3
This report collects in one bound volume the four quarterly reports of the first year's studies. This Volume is used to complement both the draft and final Volume 1 of the Supplement.
- Includes the first year's studies, July 74-July 75, AD-A014 592,AD-A014 59S, AD-A014 596 and AD-015647. See also volume 1, AD-A024 062.
National Marine Fisheries ServiceMiddle Atlantic Coastal Fisheries Center
Highlands, NJ United States
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 504 p.
- TRT Terms: Channels (Waterways); Dredged materials; Dredging; Improvements; Maintenance; Waste disposal; Water pollution; Water quality management; Waterways
- Old TRIS Terms: Channel maintenance; Waterway improvement
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00138553
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM