FLOW VISUALIZATION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Citations of Federally-funded research cover all major studies concerning flow visualization for wind and water tunnel testing. The visualization methods described include those using smoke, water vapor, electron beams, dyes, oils, bubbles, and particles. While many of these studies cover the use of flow visualization techniques to solve specific problems, they have been included because they could be applicable to other areas of research. Schlieren and shadowgraph, as well as holographic techniques are excluded. (This updated bibliography contains 171 abstracts, 61 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) See also NTIS/PS-76/0338, Holographic Flow Visualization.
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-75/116.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Flow visualization; Water tunnels; Water tunnels (Test facilities); Wind tunnels
- Old TRIS Terms: Water tunnel testing
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138552
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 4 1976 12:00AM