PROGRESS IN FRICTIONAL DRAG REDUCTION-SUMMER 1970 TO SUMMER 1971
A summary of progress in the achievement of ship drag reduction is presented in terms of highlights, laboratory activities, and bibliographic entries for the summer of 1970 to the summer of 1971.
Naval Ship Research and Development CenterBethesda, MD USA 20034
- Granville, P S
- Publication Date: 1972-1
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Additives; Drag; Fluid resistance; Friction; Hulls; Polymers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hull resistance
- Old TRIS Terms: Drag reduction; Friction reduction; Polymer additives
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00033630
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSRDC-3761 RUD Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1972 12:00AM