STRUCTURAL DYNAMICS OF ADVANCED MARINE VEHICLES
Problems of structural dynamics of various advanced marine vehicles are discussed, with particular emphasis on those areas for which adequate data or analysis techniques are lacking. The kinds of vehicles considered include hydrofoils, surface effect ships or hovercraft, and multi-hull vessels.
- Prepared for Presentation at the International Symposium on the Dynamics of Marine Vehicles and Structures In Waves, University College London, England,1-5 April 1974.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
- Abramson, H N
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Hydrofoil boats; Multi hulled ships; Structural analysis; Structural mechanics; Surface effect ships; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design; Structural response
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00138345
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Southwest Research Institute
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 11 1976 12:00AM