OFFSHORE ASIA: THE PROSPECTS FOR MOBILE DRILLING RIGS TO 1980
The market for mobile offshore drilling rigs is complex and this is reflected in the scope of the survey which, for each area in Asia, examines in detail such factors as concessions (including maps), rig employment, oil and gas discoveries and production, government policies, rig building and rig characteristics. Rig demand/supply forecasts up to 1980 are given, and the survey includes appendices listing in detail all offshore concessions and rigs in service and on order for operations offshore Asia.
- Report price is $155.00 for all overseas orders.
Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) LimitedPalladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street
London W1V 1AD, England
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 170 p.
- TRT Terms: Market assessment; Offshore construction; Offshore drilling platforms; Offshore platforms
- Old TRIS Terms: Offshore platform construction
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00138167
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Drewry (HP) (Shipping Consultants) Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 23 1976 12:00AM