COLLISION PERFORMANCE AND INJURY REPORT
This collision occurred at approximately 0745 EST on Friday, December 17, 1971 in Orange Country, North Carolina on U.S. Highway 15-501 Business, 0.1 mile north of the Chapel Hill city limits. The vehcile, a 1971 Plymouth Duster, was occupied only by the driver. The collision took place when the vehicle left the pavement and struck a power pole and two trees. The driver suffered only minor injuries; all classified AIS Code 1.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Multidisciplinary teams; Research; Single vehicle crashes; Trees
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fixed object
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00138155
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT HS 601 228
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM