HISTORICAL FUELS AND ENERGY CONSUMPTION DATA 1960-72, UNITED STATES BY STATES AND CENSUS DISTRICTS EAST OF THE MISSISSIPPI
Salient historical data on consumption of fuels and energy have been summarized by State and census district for the years 1960 through 1972. This Information Circular covers States east of the Mississippi, and Information Circular 8705 covers States west of the Mississippi. These data studies are planned using the same Btu conversion factors consumption statistics by States and districts. Future studies are planned using the same Btu coversion factors applied in these two Information Circulars.
Bureau of MinesC Street Between 18th and 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC USA 20241
- Crump, L H
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 456 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Electric power generation; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Public utilities; Traffic forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Fuel sources
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00138077
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bureau of Mines
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM