THE PUBLIC RESPONSE TO THE SECRETARY OF TRANSPORTATION'S RAIL SERVICES REPORT - MIDWESTERN STATES
A restatement in condensed form of testimony submitted by midwesterners in response to the Secretary of Transportation's report on rail services. The public hearings were held between March 4 and July 11, 1974 in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, and States beyond the region (Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin).
Interstate Commerce Commission,
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 264 p.
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Bankruptcy; Branch lines; Public opinion
- Identifier Terms: Conrail
- Geographic Terms: Illinois; Indiana; Michigan; Ohio
- Old TRIS Terms: Regional rail reorganization act
- Subject Areas: Finance; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00138066
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Government Printing Office
- Report/Paper Numbers: IC1.2:R 13/14/V.3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM