PROCEEDINGS OF THE URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION ADMINISTRATION/AMERICAN PUBLIC TRANSIT ASSOCIATION RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PRIORITIES CONFERENCE, ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA, FEBRUARY 19-20, 1976
The document contains the material that was presented at the Urban Mass Transportation Administration/American Public Transit Association Research and Development Priorities Conference. The papers specifically address the following aspects of urban transportation research and development: bus and paratransit technology; rail transit technology; new systems and automation; socioeconomic research and special projects; service and methods demonstrations; priorities and balance in UMTA research and development; delivery systems for putting results of research and development into service; transit management; and planning methodology.
Washington, DC United States 20036
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 131 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Bus transportation; Buses; Development; Intelligent transportation systems; Management; Meetings; Paratransit services; Policy making; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Research; Socioeconomic factors; Sociology; Technological forecasting; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development; Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Management methods
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00137436
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-DC-06-0136-76-1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 2002 12:00AM